GSR (51-200 Employees, 72% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Founded in 2013, GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. We are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position.
We specialize in providing liquidity, risk management strategies and structured products to sophisticated global investors in the digital assets industry. Our leadership team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, IBM and Oracle, among others, has created one of the world’s fastest, most robust, and transparent digital asset trading systems.
GSR works with cryptocurrency projects, traders, investors, miners, and more than 30 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
About us:Founded in 2013, GSR is a crypto market maker with more than 300 employees in 5 countries. We provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis. We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets. We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. We are looking to hire a Business Development Associate to join us on a full-time basis. This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Help to build, manage, and grow new business partnerships, while leveraging existing and past partner relationships of GSR.
- Support the team in reaching out to new partners, preparing presentations for prospective partners, understanding deals and agreements and helping to account manage those agreements.
- Onboard partners and maximise the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to refine sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business.
- 3 years’ or more business development experience in a similar role within Financial Services or Cryptocurrency Trading.
- Experience in facing and selling to funds in Asia.
- University degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Social Science, Business, or related field., Postgraduate degree desirable.
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Essential).
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Business-level fluency in written and spoken Mandarin to help support clients that prefer to communicate in Chinese.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
What we offer: A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance. Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus’ payments a year. Benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office. Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, New York, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.Regular Town Halls and off-sites, team lunches and drinks. A Corporate and Social Responsibility program as well as charity fundraising matching and volunteer days. Immigration and relocation support where required.GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role. Learn more about us at www.gsr.io.