Exponent Partners (51-200 Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Want to take an enterprise human services product to the next level? What about a product that has 9 years under its belt and over 13,000 users? What about a product that is built on the Salesforce platform? Exciting, right!
Exponent Partners is looking for our next sales leader to own the business development of Exponent Case Management.
Exponent Case Management is a comprehensive case management platform designed to help human services organizations drive radically better impact for the people and communities they serve. ECM is packed with a customizable suite of tools for intake, assessment, service tracking, case records, outcomes reporting, compliance reporting, referral tracking and more. Our intuitive app is designed to help multi-service nonprofit agencies discover the data needed to optimize performance and manage programs with ease.
Reporting to a results-focused Vice President of Business Development, you will be accountable for growing ECM’s market share. You will also be hyper focused on client acquisition activities in collaboration with the product and marketing teams. Do you have experience operating in various capacities: planning go-to market strategies, building relationships and pipeline, and running deals alongside implementation partners? Are you curious, creative, and tenacious? If so, you are exactly what we are looking for!
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission-driven organization that creates transformative information systems solutions for nonprofit organizations to enable radically better outcomes. We are information systems change agents, serving social impact change-makers!
We are a social venture, a B Corporation, a California Benefit organization, and an employee ownership company which works every day to support all of our stakeholders. We serve our clients through information systems for transformative impact. And we support our staff through meaningful, impactful work in an environment and culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive – just like the society that we seek.
What Qualifications We Need:
- Experience with accelerating the marketing acquisition of a Salesforce based product.
- Experience in the nonprofit human services market.
- Proven business development success; experience in driving go-to-market plans.
- Demonstrated aptitude for using data and analytics in decision making.
- Organizational and project management skills; ability to move easily between big picture thinking, producing content, and executing tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; deep understanding of different communication styles and use of communication channels to effectively connect across diverse audiences.
- Ability to foster collaboration and successfully interact internally across departments and positions, and externally with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Salesforce experience required; Google business apps experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- This is a fully remote position.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible, remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.