Polygon (51-200 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Polygon is a popular Layer-2 solution on the Ethereum blockchain. It functions as a side-chain, letting Dapps on Ethereum operate with low fees and almost instant settlements.
Polygon is highly scalable and already supports upcoming Ethereum features such as Scaling and Interoperability. As one of the most popular Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum, there are many Polygon Jobs that are always available.
Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand-alone chains or any other infrastructure required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc., with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness. With Polygon, new features are being built around the proven technology to expand the ability to cater to diverse needs from the developer ecosystem.
Check out some of the Polygon Careers below:
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.The RoleThis role is designed to be a high volume Business Development creation role for both existing and new businesses in the Web3 industry, including but not limited to open virtual worlds, immersive social media platforms, digital fashion/identity, decentralized media and entertainment, social tokens, AR/VR decentralized applications and interactive recreationally-driven fan engagement tools (together “Interactive Decentralized Platforms”).The ideal candidate would have BD and sales experience in any combination of technology, fashion, entertainment, social media, traditional media and creative agencies. They would be able to leverage their industry connections to grow the Interactive Decentralized Platforms business for Polygon.You will work with the team to lead high velocity business growth at Polygon Studios. The activities include but are not limited to identifying and evaluating new business opportunities and integrating/onboarding creators, developers and ecosystem partners such as Games, DAOs, Metaverses, streaming and engagement platforms to the Polygon Studios Ecosystem.You will work closely with the Polygon Studios business development team to grow adoption and deploy resources in the Web3 vertical.Polygon Studios is committed to providing you with the required tools to succeed in your role. This is a junior-level role and would report to the Metaverse Lead.
What you need to succeed:
- Understand industry best practices and trends within Web3 and advise how Interactive Decentralized Platforms can interact with and join the Polygon Web3 ecosystem.
- Pre-existing knowledge about NFTs and Web3 concepts.
- Preferable: a combination of experience within technology, fashion, entertainment, social media, traditional media and creative agencies.
- Grow relationships and discuss how they could shift business models to gain the most upside out of Web3, including identifying the kind of tools required for Polygon onboarding, integrations with popular gaming engines, turnkey service providers and Polygon ecosystem partners etc.
- Account and project management to coordinate project onboarding to Polygon and engagement with different Polygon internal business units.
- Leverage your industry connections to engage and advise on Web3 industry trends.
- Build a pipeline of projects from both inbound and outbound lead generation.
BenefitsWork from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn