This is a remote position, if you’re not in the assigned location that is not an issue.
As a BI Analyst for the Professional Services team, you will build intelligence assets to support the Professional Services team in executing our business objectives and identifying opportunities for operational improvement.
In this position, you will be operating from within the PS org but in collaboration with other units’ senior leadership to build a more and more data-driven organization and culture for the business.
This will be an opportunity to build and maintain reports and intel assets to support decision-making and tackle opportunities to differentiate Rock in the global landscape and improve internal resource management and efficiency.
This role includes components of data business strategy, forecasting, performance reporting and data auditing.
- Work alongside unit’s directors to standardize data input processes in our operating systems
- Build mechanisms to proactively catch data discrepancies and support leadership in fixing them
- Collaborate with Rock’s Data team to ensure data integrity in our systems’ databases (it may include reporting issues to be escalated to Product)
- Design ongoing report analysis for the Professional Services org broken down by team, drilling data to make qualitative analysis and recommendations for the leadership
- Maintain report relevance by continuously improving data visualization, acting upon cross-metric analysis opportunities and adjusting to different stakeholders (individual contributors x Leadership)
- Collaborate with FP&A in forecasting demand and providing headcount dimension recommendations based on revenue goals and trends
- Support Rock’s Payroll team by providing performance information to calculate quarterly bonus payouts and advising on promotion eligibility based on performance analysis
- Run historical analysis on the org’s results and main KPIs segmented by region, product line and other relevant variables for the business to identify trends and opportunities
- Work alongside Strategy & Operations Lead to collect and monitor data on our competitors and clients, identifying opportunities to support Rock’s global positioning and portfolio.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or correlated areas
- Fluent or native proficiency in English
- Knowledge and working experience with data visualization and storytelling
- Advanced working knowledge in Power BI and Excel/Google Sheets
- Working knowledge in SQL would be a plus
- Notable problem-solving and analysis skills.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.