Tenable (501+ Employees, 33% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tenable is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to assist in the design and development of the corporate data warehouse. The Developer will be responsible for data analysis, database object design and development, documentation, and defect resolution, while adhering to development standards, customer relationship standards and best practices.
- Gather data requirements from subject-matter experts (SME) and assist with analysis and reporting
- Analyze source system data and work with source system administrators and developers to design, develop and implement Extract Load and Transform (ETL) processes
- Create tables, views, stored procedures, indexes, and Azure SQL DW to support ETL processing and end user reporting
- Assist with documenting data flow processes and database objects
- Assist with monitoring of ETL jobs and troubleshoot as needed
- Assist with monitoring and tuning database performance
- Assist with maintenance and design of the data model and the data dictionary
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of SQL Developer experience creating databases, tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and indexes
- 3+ years of SSIS, Azure Data Factory, or Mulesoft experience
- Experience working with Azure SQL Database and/or Azure SQL DW
- Data bricks experience a plus
- Familiar with ODBC, JDBC, XML, JSON, SQL
- Familiar with Python is a plus
- Knowledge of end-to-end business processes including Lead-To-Order, Procure-to-Pay, and Quote-to-cash is a plus
- Experience pulling and analyzing data from Salesforce.com or NetSuite a plus
- Experience with SSRS, Tableau, and Power BI a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above – and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams – that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable – through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.