Who we are
Founded in 2011, Pindrop is the leading provider in security and identity verification/authentication, for voice. As the industry experts of vocal verification, the company’s “acoustic fingerprinting” technology enables major global banks, top-tier healthcare providers, and leading retailers etc. to detect fraudulent calls and authenticate legitimate callers, helping customers eliminate financial losses seamlessly.
Pindrop’s technology analyzes over 1,300 different features helping us identify the uniqueness of a device and the caller. Our “acoustic fingerprinting” technology integrates with companies internal systems and identifies people’s voices, locations, devices, and more. This data is added to a database for future reference to help separate legitimate callers from scammers. Pindrop’s technology creates a unique fingerprint tied to the call. This fingerprint will identify a fraudster (or legitimate customer) regardless if the voice is manipulated, the number is changed, or even if the caller is changed (as in a fraud ring or fraud call center). No other solution can do this, and the validation of customer identity is completely non-intrusive.
Today Pindrop’s core business, “Agent”, is growing at 40% YoY, while our emerging business, “IVR”, is growing 400-500%, and our rapidly emerging IoT business is showing strong early indications. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VC’s including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
- Liaison with Pindrop Sales, Product, Research, Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to drive internal roadmap initiatives: product features and playbooks, product design, data analysis and accuracy reporting.
- Build collaborative partnerships with our customers to conduct product pilots, build use case and business case operationalization strategies the lead to customer success.
- Develop and provide initial and ongoing training of our products, user interface navigation and operationalization best practices.
- Develop insights and process improvement strategies through weekly/monthly data analysis, customer feedback channels and internal working groups
- Responsible for supporting multiple client accounts during the deployment and post-deployment phases
- Assist as needed with pre-sales, product enhancement and marketing initiatives
- Responsible to complete all other job-related tasks and support company/client initiatives as directed by management team
Who you are:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Related role experience of 10+ years managing authentication and fraud operations processes
- Strong understanding of operationalization process mapping, authentication strategies and fraud detection/mitigation strategies
- Advanced level of experience in analytical tools – inclusive of common industry adopted Authentication and Fraud detection applications
- Exceptional writing and data analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently or collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Health plans
- Continued education budget (certifications, conferences, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
What we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.