Robinhood (501+ Employees, 271% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Business Operations team works across all other teams to enable Robinhood’s growth and business success. We evaluate and build new businesses and lead strategic projects that enable Robinhood to achieve its goals. We also support the design of scalable organizational structures, drive process improvements, develop data-driven insights and decision making, and program manage high-impact cross-functional projects. We act as a “special projects team” that tackles and solves any mission-critical problem or initiative that will most enable Robinhood to grow. Ultimately, we are a team of curious, humble, and analytically-minded individuals with a bias toward action and impact.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Leading strategic projects and performing analyses to drive major decisions for the company
- Designing scalable systems and organizational structures to support Robinhood’s rapid growth and ensure the highest quality of execution
- Standing up new operations and business units and developing their roadmaps and goals
- Identifying and implementing initiatives that move company OKRs; partnering with cross-functional teams to increase operational effectiveness, reduce risk, and drive company-wide change
- Collaborating with leaders across the company to identify key metrics, build dashboards, and recommend data-driven actions to drive operational quality, scalability, and efficiency
- Scoping ambiguous problems into concrete projects, mentoring and developing junior team members
- 5-7 years experience at a management consulting firm and/or experience in a Business Operations, Product, Operations Strategy, or a cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree and a record of academic achievement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and/or SQL
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
Please note this is a full time position. We are looking to hire candidates that are able to start this year.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.