Edwards Lifesciences (501+ Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- The Business System Analyst is a key player who acts as a liaison between IT and Business departments through active participation in implementation, configuration, user acceptance testing and maintaining IT solutions & systems. The BSA drives the improvement of user effectiveness and promote system adoption via continuous collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Analyze business needs and gather requirements by interacting with business stakeholders and experts.
- Identify opportunities and problems related to business systems and future development directions on IT products and solutions.
- Take part in internal process reengineering initiatives for regional and global projects.
- Based on quantitative and qualitative data, develop or contribute to business cases and business plan initiatives in order to support decision making.
- Configure and test business systems to utilize the right features, integrations and reporting functions.
- Troubleshoot system errors by performing root cause analysis
- Facilitate and execute user acceptance testing for any technical development (IT products, system, applications etc.) and communicate feedback to the team.
- Create and update system documentation and user manuals, train and communicate to respective users for every designed solution that is implemented.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Procure to Pay Applications such as Coupa or Ariba preferred
- Experience with contract management tools such as Icertis or SAP Contract management preferred
- Moderate working knowledge with ERP modules such as Oracle EBS or JDE Finance
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relations, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a global IT organization
- Experience managing small IT projects
Every employee is essential to Edwards’ success, and we’re ready to help you advance along your career path!