Nethermind.io (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
- Work directly with the leading protocols in the StarkNet ecosystem to review their code and help secure their protocols.
- Design and implement solutions & tooling for difficult engineering and security analysis problems.
- Collaborate with teammates to maintain and continually improve our existing Cairo security tools using modern software engineering practices.
- Develop new Cairo/StarkNet security tools.
- 1+ year of experience in Solidity security analysis.
- Solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and Yellow Paper.
- Fluency in Solidity development and the deployment of smart contracts.
- High-level understanding of common smart contract vulnerabilities.
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience in reverse engineering.
Nice to have:
- Multiple years of prior experience in traditional cybersecurity (before transitioning to the blockchain space).
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at [email protected]
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT