Honor Technology (501+ Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
We are looking for an HR Associate, Care Pro Implementation to join our team. This individual will be responsible for the onboarding process of new Care Pros from other home care agencies, who are the heart and soul of Honor. They will also help Care Pros through the transition process to the Care Platform, which includes: compliance requirements, background checks, orientation and onboarding. This process should be executed efficiently and accurately, with an eye towards the highest quality.
The HR Associate, Care Pro Implementation must be knowledgeable of local market compliance needs, helping our candidates complete all required documents, tracking their progress, problem solving and scheduling the Care Pros for orientation.
- Assist new Care Pros who are navigating the pre-employment onboarding process, including but not limited to:
- Gather and process all new Care Pro documents and ensure all documents are in compliance with state and local regulations as well as Honor policies
- Clearly communicating onboarding requirements and scheduling Care Pros for mandatory orientation sessions
- Regularly following up with Care Pros and ensuring timely submission of all onboarding documents required for transition
- Assisting Care Pros with systems account registration, login support, and troubleshooting [technical] issues as needed
- Independently and cross functionally coordinate onboarding activities via phone, text, email and in-person (if applicable) with external clients and internal business partners
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to drive identification, transparency, escalation, and quick resolution of risks and issues to closure, and limit exposure to operational problems
- Make recommendations on how to improve the onboarding experience, including identifying process improvements in back office activities related to setting up new employees in Honor’s internal systems
- Achieve fluency in our platforms, understanding relevant features and functionality of the product
- Completing ad hoc projects to further enhance and develop operational capabilities
- Ensure adherence to policy and procedures, and state and federal home care regulatory requirements and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while meeting team productivity goals
- Flex support: on occasion this role will be required to support the broader HR team in a variety of initiatives, projects, or assignments.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ year of customer service experience, onboarding experience, or relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality
- Self-motivated and action-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders, both internal and external
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.