Salesloft (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up on a path to a $1B valuation, and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for SalesLoft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Channel Health Engineers are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing CHE team, working on new technologies in an environment that supports your technical and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for providing expertise around, and work to maintain the quality of Salesloft’s communication channels. Specifically, you will:
- Proactively monitor, identify, and address customer issues in each respective channel to ensure customer success.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical escalations from internal and external stakeholders
- Stay apprised of relevant industry trends for each communication channel
- Consult with product delivery teams (email, dialer, SMS) on development practices around communication channels, and proactively provide feedback on potential points of improvement.
- Provide ideas for automations and tooling to help streamline team processes, empower internal teams, and monitor/alert issues proactively.
- Be the subject matter expert, for each respective communication channel
- Proactively work to keep our KPIs within acceptable bounds and watch for wider trends of potential impact for customers.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to work with teams that design, build, and run a cutting edge production platform. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a self-motivated, collaborative problem solver who can clearly relay technical information to internal and external teams in a digestible manner. You will play a pivotal role in helping us scale our operations, tooling, and processes as we continue to expand as a business.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming a Channel Health Engineer is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft CHE team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming Channel Health Engineers who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The Channel Health Engineering team consists of highly capable, results-focused, customer first individuals who work on all facets of our email, dialer, and SMS performance & health. They are also exemplary communicators, working cross department with Services, Engineering, Security and more.
They are also the epitome of our core values: Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 3-5 years of VoIP/Network, Email or SMS experience
- 3-5 years in a customer facing or equivalent role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communications skills for both technical and non technical audiences
- Basic understanding of scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Basic understanding of SMS deliverability and governance
- Moderate of experience with Twilio Infrastructure and/or VoIP Networking (WebRTC preferred)
- Moderate experience with basic networking concepts, such as DNS.
- Moderate experience creating automation and tooling for internal teams
- Moderate understanding of coding best practices
- Moderate understanding of basic UNIX command line tools and Bash
- Moderate understanding of monitoring tools and best practices
- Moderate understanding of Email Deliverability and best practices
- Moderate understanding of SMTP servers and email configuration
- Mentor of more junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the SalesLoft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Engineering and Services organizations
- Attend team meetings and ceremonies
- Learn team processes and ways of working
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Review your 30-60-90 day plan
- Contribute to team velocity and success
- Learn the basics of SalesLoft platform, architecture, and codebase
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on negotiation best practices, new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Begin scoping out new automation and tooling ideas for the team
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing CHE on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Set an example for new CHEs, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating new Lofters
- Roll out first automation or tooling to help empower internal teams
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.