Snyk (501+ Employees, 299% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Snyk helps software-driven businesses develop fast and stay secure. Continuously find and fix vulnerabilities for npm, Maven, and more.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and analytical Channel Development professional to continue to drive the Snyk channel partner programme in UK&I, the Nordics, and South Africa.
The Snyk Channel Manager is responsible for strategy, recruitment, enablement, and development of Snyk’s strategic channel partners in the EMEA region. They will be working within all levels of partner organizations and have a thorough understanding of Snyk’s solutions and the business value to partners and customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing the relationships with key regional and growth partners
- Working with inbound partner requests to identify the right partner candidates
- Developing and executing annual business plans covering all aspects of the partner relationship
- Engaging and equipping Snyk’s regional sales teams in pursuit of joining business
- Leading business performance and relationship reviews with stakeholders at focus partners
- Developing strategic sales opportunities at the confluence of channel and cloud marketplaces
We’ll give you the freedom you need to thrive, including defining and achieving ambitious goals. Your work will influence our long-term growth and the scope of our future success.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 15% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organisational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can keep in touch between offices, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should join us if:
- You have direct experience in channel development and scaling, specifically in the software security and cloud native space
- You are comfortable with concepts such as cloud native, , open source, DevOps, and DevSecOps
- You build meaningful relationships and love to find mutually beneficial opportunities
- You understand how large and small channel partners work, and how as a startup we can best partner with them
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- You are open, honest, outcome-driven and take an entrepreneurial approach
- You’re excited about the opportunity to drive an effective, impactful channel programme!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!