CoderPad is on a mission to fix the technical interview process. We serve over 2,000 customers and have hosted more than 2.5 million technical interviews in 30+ programming languages since our launch in 2013.
Through its simplicity, speed and accuracy, CoderPad has become a leading technical interview platform for hiring teams that need a reliable solution to identify better technical candidates – faster! It works like an IDE to emulate real world scenarios and is easily personalized to specific team needs, ensuring a positive experience for the candidate and interviewer alike. That’s why top companies around the world, like Netflix, Slack and Snowflake, rely on CoderPad to help them prioritize quality talent and scale their technical hiring efforts.
CoderPad has an office in San Francisco, CA though this role may work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. Thinking about applying? Read this: https://coderpad.io/blog/thinking-about-joining-coderpad!
What will a Chief of Staff at CoderPad do?
As Chief of Staff, you will be the right hand to the CEO helping on a variety of key projects. This is an excellent role for someone looking to one day be a CEO or COO or who has aspirations to found a company. You will see the inner workings of CoderPad and help drive growth. You will have high impact across the company — with projects large and small.
We have preference for someone who is on the west coast or can work core Pacific time hours to overlap Amanda’s working hours!
- Research and initiate a plan for CoderPad’s tools to be available as an API, including partner outreach and building the business model
- Lead in the creation of various presentations from board decks to company overview presentations to CEO speaker engagements
- Coordinate, run, and improve key leadership meetings to be more effective with minimal guidance
- Prioritize and manage various ATS integration partnerships
- Assist and drive culture initiatives from team-wide events to organizing the weekly All-Hands agenda
- Lead cross-team initiative to map the complete customer journey and measure impact of improvements across functions
- 2+ years in management consulting or investment banking with an additional 1+ years at a fast-paced technology company, required
- Data-fluent and data-oriented with ability to synthesize data into insights and recommendations
- High proficiency in Excel, a love of pivot tables, and ability to visualize insights while making recommendations
- Excellent judgment, organization, and planning skills
- Enjoy working on software projects, software strategy, and communicating with developers
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize the most important items
Qualified candidates must reside in the United States and be able to work as full-time employees in the U.S. without current or future visa sponsorship.
We are a small, geographically distributed team. We offer excellent benefits and value the contribution of every team member – personally and professionally. If you are up for a new challenge and enjoy working with a diverse group that feels like a family, we are interested in hearing from you.
*Meaningful work with high impact
*Unlimited paid time off (+summer Fridays!)
*Medical, dental, vision insurance
*401K with profit sharing
*Apple equipment and in-home work station
*Diversity and social good initiatives
CoderPad is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.