Hirefly (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hirefly is an AI-powered platform that automates the talent sourcing process by seamlessly connecting great talent to great employers. Our vision is that every hiring manager and candidate on the planet should have their own personal AI assistant that deeply understands their goals, adapts to feedback over time, and efficiently delivers exceptional hiring outcomes. To achieve this, we need to solve deep technical problems to build AI that understands the mental models of both hiring managers and the candidates.
Hirefly has achieved great business success in less than 12 months. We have signed several big tech and Fortune 500 customers, including Lyft, JLL and Indeed. We are disrupting an enormous market – 179 staffing agencies in the US alone generated $100M in revenue last year. We recently raised $6.5M from top-tier investors and angels to take the business to the next level. Our team is driven and nimble, possessing strong technical and business backgrounds from Google, Lyft, Amazon, Quora, and Harvard Business School.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on our first business hire. You’re a business generalist who’ll span customer success, operations, finance, and product. You’ll partner directly with Hirefly’s CEO (former Google/Lyft PM and HBS alum) and founding team to streamline our operations, drive the highest priority company initiatives, and shape our roadmap and strategy.
- Partner with CEO on strategic initiatives including P&L management, pricing, sales operations, and distribution partnerships
- Work directly with Hirefly’s founding team to scale customer success, internal operations, and go-to-market functions
- Build and grow relationships with key customers
- Hire and manage a team of operations specialists to assist in product delivery and AI model training to ensure customer satisfaction
- Capture best practices to train new hires and scale the organization
- Lead strategic marketing and growth initiatives
- 2+ years of management consulting, investment banking, or business operations experience at a technology company
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Structured thinking with strong attention to detail
- Prior people management experience a plus (not required)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% remote work (you can live anywhere in the United States)
- 100% company paid health/dental/vision insurance and 401k
- Huge ownership and impact in a small but growing team
- Great perks including food + groceries stipends, a home office stipend, and a monthly wellness stipend