Koffie Labs (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Koffie is seeking its first Chief of Staff. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead special projects that will propel Koffie forward. This is an exciting opportunity: you will have unparalleled executive access while making an impact at an industry-changing startup. Once hired, we plan to call this role Manager of Strategic Initiatives. If you are a self-starter with an MBA who is eager to work in a fast-growing startup, we want to hear from you!
- Lead special projects: You will support the business by taking the lead on a variety of special projects, such as scoping new business opportunities, codifying priorities, and determining KPIs and measurement methods. Your key to success will be a strategic mindset, solid project management skills, and the ability to move forward without getting mired in the details.
- Serve as an internal product manager: You will work across initiatives internally as our product manager by building business cases, creating financial models, and performing primary and secondary research.
- Build and oversee operational processes: Your focus on efficiency and optimization will extend to how we work internally at Koffie. You’ll be tasked with finding new ways for us to collaborate effectively and then ensuring that those key processes are followed.
- Support investor relations: You will partner with the CEO and leadership team to create and update investor relation materials, such as updates and presentations.
- MBA required
- 3+ years of relevant experience, such as consulting, investment banking, working in an enterprise/B2B startup with a focus on fintech, logistics, or automotive
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ownership mentality – you are a self-starter who independently drives forward
- Quantitative background, with strong excel and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills to drive multiple initiatives in a changing environment with limited supervision
For US employees we offer a competitive salary, stock options, unlimited vacation, 100% employer paid health, vision and dental plans, commuter benefits and discounted fitness classes, generous WFH stipend, personal learning/training (for professional/industry certification) and conference budget. For remote hires outside the US, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, unlimited vacation, generous WFH stipend, personal learning/training (for professional/industry certification) and conference budget.
We believe strongly in diversity of thought which comes from different backgrounds and experiences. Covid has helped us transform to a WFH-first company, so periodic facetime is an essential part of growing our team and this role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.