CommerceIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
As the CEO’s Chief of Staff, you’ll be responsible for working closely with executive leadership to drive critical initiatives across the company. You’ll act as an advisor to the CEO, help limit distractions, and serve as a force multiplier to the executive team. By working as a strategic thought partner in the executive office, you’ll gain invaluable experience operating in a fast-growth Unicorn start-up.
What You’ll Do:
- As Chief of Staff, you will work closely with our CEO, Guru Hariharan, to drive CommerceIQ’s business strategy from inception to successful execution.
- Assist CEO with pivotal initiatives, spanning across regions and departments, to meet our growth objectives.
- Proactively manage and prioritize CEO’s time with external parties, such as with press, prospects, customers, partners, investors, executive candidates and more.
- Build structure and focus through quarterly and yearly priorities while leading executive leadership through planning and tracking.
- Lead special projects and manage ad hoc requests.
- Work closely with the CEO’s Executive Assistant to manage schedule and priorities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience and comfort interacting and working with C-level executives.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with internal and external partners.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal and presentation skills and are able to interact with the highest level of leadership.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced environment that demands critical thinking, data analysis, organization.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience running sophisticated cross-functional projects.
- Experience with goal setting, target achievement, and using data to surface insights while recommending action plans.
- Experience in Ecommerce, Consumer Goods and/or Retail domains.
- Experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, venture capital or high growth startups.
- Education from a top tier university in engineering/economics/management with a quant focus. Masters degree preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month – the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability