Paychex (501+ Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Responsible for consulting with clients on human resource matters, best practices, employee handbook options and responding to and identifying compliance concerns that pertain to state and federal employment law questions.
- Advises clients regarding human resources matters, best practices, and employee handbook options.
- Identifies and clearly responds to client human resources and employment law inquiries/concerns utilizing appropriate resources.
- Builds strong client relationships and provides high quality service in an effort to maintain high client satisfaction and retention.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in employment law legislation and conveys state and federal labor laws to internal partners and clients to maintain compliance.
- Offers innovative solutions or overcomes objections when resolving problems.
- Proactively and reactively follows up with clients as necessary regarding any HR or employment law topic.
- Supports client handbook creation and changes by partnering with client to gather relevant information.
- Fields inbound and makes outbound calls in order to support clients with available products and services.
- Evaluates and responds to inquiries regarding client billing and account information.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 1 year of experience in Client Service, Human Resources, HR Education, or combination of all.