Cocomore AG (51-200 Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore has 200 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw. We are looking for you as a Client Service Consultant to join our Client Services Team in one of our offices or remotely.
Our offer to you:
- Exciting and varied projects with a major client relating to digital communication and transformation
- The opportunity to gain and develop a wide range of professional knowledge by working with diverse stakeholders in an interdisciplinary team of strategists, data scientists and digital marketeers
- Working at eye-level with great team spirit while having a performance-based environment
- Great development opportunities by active support from your supervisor as well as the opportunity to participate in workshops or coaching to expand your knowledge and to strengthen your personal soft skills
- Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning, and a personal buddy will be at your side
- Your work-life balance is important to us which is why flexible working hours and home office options are norm for us and no exception
- You profit from employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
What you will contribute:
- Your tasks include strategic and conceptual consulting for a large client in the areas of digital marketing and digital transformation, especially in the fields of digital strategy, CRM and content marketing.
- The growth of the existing customer business and support in the acquisition of new projects are also part of your tasks.
- You are the contact person for the client for all digital-comms-related topics and work on these as a mastermind together with colleagues from Strategy/Planning, Data Science, SEA/SEO, Editorial and Creation.
- You are the central interface between clients and the above-mentioned special units, create briefings, bring the right people together, and plan costs and budgets.
- You manage the operational processes on client projects and are the contact person for the client in all matters of project organization and management.
- You observe the current trends on the digital market and stay up to date in order to be able to proactively propose new ideas and innovations to the customer.
What you have to bring:
- Both applicants with experience and graduates are welcome. Track record and interest in digital marketing sector should be visible (professional experience or internships).
- You have a good university degree in marketing, business administration, communication sciences or a comparable field.
- You are a generalist who enjoys bringing people and productive teams together while bridging the gap between diverse stakeholders
- You enjoy talking to customers and advising them in a lively exchange.
- You bring knowledge in at least one of the following topics: CRM, digital strategy, social media, SEO/SEA. In addition, you have already managed consulting projects in this environment.
- You can organize yourself and others well and you work in a structured manner.
- You enjoy working with Excel, are proficient in Office.
- You are hands-on and solution-oriented – whether it’s about improving a process or a strategy.
- You speak and write English at a very good business level (C1-C2). Fluent German would be a plus.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!