Collective Health (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
As a Client Success Associate at Collective Health, you'll help build trusted partnerships with our clients that will lead to long lasting relationships. You'll join an incredible team of people who have worked in many facets of healthcare, from traditional health plans and consulting to niche point solutions and provider systems. You will work on projects that allow us to increase our operations and our reputation in the market, and you will have a hand in projects that make us more useful as a team. In this role, you will work side by side with Account Managers and Account Executives. You will report into our Head of CS Enablement.
What you'll do:
- Work with an Account Managers and Account Executives on maintenance and execution of client benefit strategies, including coordinating with other teams to support specific client-facing deliverables
- Search through internal documentation and partner with multiple teams to answer client questions
- Intake information from other teams, such as Partner Management, Analytics, and Product. From there you will ask thoughtful follow-up questions and summarize the information to the client success team as well as translate the update into client-facing talking points
- Work with our operational, Product, Legal and Analytics teams to improve processes that enhance our overall client support
- Develop client-facing deliverables that delight our clients and explain our capabilities
- Lead Ad Hoc. projects support our team and Collective Health's growth
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Experience cascading and summarizing information in a clear presentable way
- Experience solving operational problems
- Experience aligning solutions to meet the needs and goals of multiple partners
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Zendesk, SmartSheets or any CRM
- Familiarity with Looker or another BI tool
- Experience with design of external-facing resources (e.g., marketing or graphic design)
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL, or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, CO, IL, MI, MN, OH, OR, TX, UT, or WA. We request that you work Mountain Standard or Pacific Standard Time hours if given this position.
Per Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and New York City's Int. 1208-2018, the estimated salary range for this role if hired in Colorado is $48,400-$70,500.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado or New York City only, and this role is open to candidates outside of those locations.
In addition to cash compensation, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to [email protected].