Inflow (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ADHD can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive. Our mission? Empower every person with ADHD to reach their full potential. We use technology to provide comprehensive tailor-made programs designed by leading doctors & coaches. Since launching in April, we have helped thousands of people manage their ADHD (as well as being the #1 ADHD app) and we’re just getting started.
About the role
You will play a crucial role in establishing and maintaining relationships and delivering a delightful experience for our members, by handling virtual scheduling responsibilities, member communication, and administrative tasks.
Ensure the entire clinic is run smoothly at all times.
Track and maintain client statuses
Taking ownership of appointment scheduling and ensuring our calendar systems are aligned and up to date
Coordinating any schedule changes with clients and clinicians
Maintaining the accuracy of patient record systems and keeping them up to date
Handling any ad-hoc communication with clients
Willing to assist with any additional administrative tasks or special projects as needed
This is a part-time position estimated to be around 10-20 hours per week with the ability to scale up as needed.
What we can offer
- $15-20/hour depending on experience
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based company and positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Being one of the first employees in an exciting early-stage startup
- Fast-paced learning through direct hands-on experience
- Flexible working environment
What our members say about us
“I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”