Lyra Health (501+ Employees, 193% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to grow and scale our Blended Care Therapy team. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibilities: owning full-cycle recruiting for a high volume and evergreen roles, collecting and reporting on data that informs recruitment strategy, using innovation to scale recruitment processes for efficiency, and delivering a stellar candidate experience. You are a builder who thrives in a mission-driven environment. You are unafraid to try new recruiting concepts and welcome challenges in a growing startup environment.
In your first 6 months, you will:
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- Contribute to bringing efficiency to our interview process to help generate best in class clinicians for our growing team
- Drive creative, diverse, and scalable talent acquisition initiatives
- Join a team of recruiters in managing full-cycle recruiting for our Blended Care Therapy program
- Learn about Lyra’s mission and how it translates to the programs and services we offer
- Partner closely with stakeholders to prioritize hiring needs
- 1+ year(s) of recruiting experience in a healthcare or mental health environment strongly preferred
- Collaborative, compassionate, creative, effective communication, empathic, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for working in a cross-functional and fluid environment
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passionate about building diverse teams and advocating for candidates with empathy
- Strong analytical skills in reporting, metrics tracking and making data-driven decisions
This role is in Burlingame, CA or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.