Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
Our Clinical Trials team is at the core of Reify Health’s success and growth. As an Associate, you will have the important responsibility of ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s SaaS product. In streamlining our customers onboarding experience and seamlessly implementing our products, you will have an impact on the progression of clinical trials. As you learn and develop expertise as part of your role, you will have the opportunity to progress and take on different responsibilities within Reify Health.
What you will be working on
- Learn and develop expertise in Reify Health’s cloud-based SaaS platform
- Setup the platform environment in preparation of introductory and kick-off meetings
- Track and maintain a log of customer engagements and training
- Monitor and report on the customer usage of the platform
- Streamline customer onboarding experience
- Ensure seamless implementation of the platform
- Update regular metrics on trial
- Deliver regular updates to customers
- Support Clinical Trials team to ensure the success of the account
- Provide feedback to help guide product development
What you bring to Reify Health
- 1+ years of relevant experience in client-facing role, preferably within a SaaS technology or healthtech company
- BA or BS degree in business, science or related field
- Experience working directly with customers or clients and championing their long-term success
- Implementation and/or training skills, preferably within a SaaS or PaaS tool
- Prior experience in Life Sciences clinical research/clinical trials preferred
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Extensive experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Solution-oriented thinking, a zest for learning, and a willingness to help whenever needed
- This is a US-based position
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.