CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
Falcon is the CrowdStrike platform purpose-built to stop breaches via a unified set of cloud-delivered technologies that prevent all types of attacks — including malware and much more. Today’s sophisticated attackers are going “beyond malware” to breach organizations, increasingly relying on exploits, zero days, and hard-to-detect methods such as credential theft and tools that are already part of the victim’s environment or operating system, such as PowerShell. CrowdStrike Falcon responds to those challenges with a powerful yet lightweight solution that unifies next-generation antivirus (NGAV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), cyber threat intelligence, managed threat hunting capabilities and security hygiene — all contained in a tiny, single, lightweight sensor that is cloud-managed and delivered.
The Product Group:
IOT Security Product Group is focussed on developing products and solutions for ICS/OT and other IOT verticals like Healthcare. The charter for the team is by using CrowdStrike’s platform capabilities and threat intelligence, build products and integrate with partner products and platforms to establish ourselves as the #1 EDR vendor in this space.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a cloud engineer to develop our IOT Discover product. You will be a part of the IOT Security group and help build the systems that ingest partner data into Discover for IOT and provide unmatched asset visibility. The team has a critical role to play in ensuring our products are best-in-class in the industry. You will interact with product managers and other engineers in building both internal and external facing services.
- Help define, build, and maintain our next generation Discover for IOT product
- Work with industry-leading technologies like Kafka, Elastic Search and Cassandra.
- Work with technology partners, engineering and product teams
- Troubleshoot critical production issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with event stream platforms (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience with NoSQL and Relational DB’s
- Hands on experience in large-scale (distributed) system architecture, high scalability and availability, and optimization
- GoLang/Java/Python skills with strong debugging skills
- Experience working in Linux
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team
Bonus points awarded if you have:
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes based development and orchestration.
- Contributed to the open-source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging)
- Experience with commercial clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior developers
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.