Sonatype (501+ Employees, 46% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We’re on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world’s largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we’re constantly leading the industry, while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are looking for team members that want to help us change the way the world innovates through software. The Sonatype team has already done this through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle, and most recently with Sonatype Lift – literally changing the way the world creates and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
That was just the beginning. We need your help so that we can do it again. If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development, to help companies create better and safer software faster, to transform innovation through software, read on.
Who you are and what you’ll do
- You have a strong software engineering foundation
- You’re familiar with developing modular cloud-based systems
- You are passionate about educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives
- You will collaborate with engineering teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- You will be responsible for modifying and improving existing systems
- You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
What skills you need
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with SysOps
- Software engineering experience; we use Java extensively
- Experience with Docker
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have offices in the Fulton MD, Tyson’s Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we are remote first and always have been. We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company, keeping information flowing day to day and meet face-to-face on a targeted basis at organization and team meetups.
Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion to improve how the world develops software, Sonatype is the right place for you.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.