Pantera Capital (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a Cloud Engineer at Pantera you will be helping to manage, protect, and design our IT infrastructure in a hyper-growth environment. You will be a core team member delivering the infrastructure used by every part of the firm. In this role, you will reduce risk by creating security controls as code, leveraging DevSecOps tools and methodologies. You will apply development languages and automated pipeline technologies to create solutions that help the company host, develop, and operate applications securely.
- Write high quality testable code that mitigates risk and improves security implementing continuously improving security controls.
- Understand and leverage various automated pipeline technologies to deliver tested and secure code.
- Shift security left through a secure software development lifecycle.
- Partner with other development teams through security engineering, providing a secure and compliant hosting environment.
- Apply engineering skills to help eliminate operational issues, improve instrumentation and observability.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision.
- Write runbooks for systems you develop so it can be supported and maintained
- Answer escalated support questions to end users
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated AWS experience
- 2+ years of programming experience.
- You have experience with provisioning (Ansible, Terraform, Chef).
- You have experience with cyber-security (IDS/IPS, WAF, IAM, SIEM).
- Industry security and cloud certifications (e.g. CCSP, AWS Solutions Architect, etc.)
- Terraform experience
- Python experience