If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit.
Then we speak the same language.
Welcome to the Wolfpack.
Here at Cloudwalk, we work hard to build the best products, including different payment methods while using innovative technologies, to empower our more than 300.000 customers. Our main initiative is called InfinitePay, which is the fastest growing payments acquirer in Latam.
We hustle and celebrate as we change the market landscape and raise the bar in payments processing. We are making it cheaper and faster to receive payments and thus help to maximize small businesses’ growth.
Our technology has already processed more than US$3 BI and it´s just the beginning.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters – join the Wolfpack!
The Blue Team is responsible for performing different levels of analysis in our systems and APIs, ensuring security, identifying possible security flaws, while also verifying the effectiveness of the security controls.
The role will require you to have a technical background, understanding of cloud services, security technologies, security controls and security best practice.
As a member of the Information Security Team, you will need to be proficient in security capabilities, particularly in a cloud environment, and wider general security best practice.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with technical and business units across the organization as a security reference point, offering advice, support, and guidance on all a wide range of security issues
- Provide technical guidance to the infrastructure and systems team to enforce cloud security controls
- Deploying, migration to and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application security issues
- Provide guidance to and assists in training less experienced IT Security Specialists and help further develop Cloud Security skills and delivery capabilities
What You Need To Succeed
- Work experience with one or more cloud service providers, GCP is preferred.
- Deep understanding of cloud service architecture with emphasis on security in the cloud
- Solid understanding of modern information security methodologies and standards, especially in cloud environment
- Knowledge and experience supporting IAM, security operations and threat response
- Practice with modern DevSecOps with automation (nice to have) Ability to automate repetitive tasks (scripting skills in Bash/PowerShell/ Python)
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.