CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Product Group:
This role is for the IT SecOps product group. Organizations are scaling their data environments at an increasing rate. These evolving, heterogeneous environments can be difficult to manage, as IT and security teams struggle to see who and what is running on their networks. In order to effectively implement a security solution, organizations must first declutter their data environments. IT hygiene (Falcon Discover) provides this needed visibility. While Vulnerability management(Falcon Spotlight), helps in analysing and detecting vulnerabilities across these hosts. File Integrity Monitoring(Falcon FileVantage) provides integrity monitoring of sensitive configuration of machines. Product group is looking to launch new product “Secure Configuration Assessment” to extend vulnerability management capabilities as well to get started to fulfil compliance needs.
About the Product:
The Secure configuration assessment(SCA) is going to be new product for ITSecOps product group and is essential for identifying risks arising out of weak and misconfigured systems and devices. Security configuration assessment doesn’t just serve organizations’ digital security requirements. Compliance auditors can also use security configuration assessment to monitor an organization’s compliance with mandated policies, benchmarks.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike Falcon Host is a two-component security product. One component is a “sensor” which is a lightweight agent installed on client machines that observes system activity and recognizes malicious behaviour, then provides on-box prevention capability and remote telemetry to the Falcon Host cloud. For vulnerability and configuration assessment, the sensor gathers required host states and actively keeps track of changes.
The cloud component aggregates sensor telemetry for each customer’s network, can correlate malicious behaviour and misconfigurations across multiple machines, and presents our customers’ operations teams with a prioritized summary of the threats detected in their environments.
The role is for the SCA product and it is going to be great opportunity to work on product development from scratch. The development will be done on a brand new micro-service architecture, using state-of-the-art technologies like Go, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Docker / Kubernetes, among others. This is a very good opportunity for someone with relevant experience in the field of large-scale distributed systems to join a strong team of engineers, learn and also contribute to one of the most challenging products in the IT Security & Operations space.
Meanwhile, we invite you to:
- Find out how is it to have Autonomy, Mastery & Purpose – https://bit.ly/3qPh38T
- Work with Better Tech & Have a Bigger Mission – https://bit.ly/3c92J73
- Learn about the Challenge of Working With Data at Scale – https://bit.ly/3EMEnMi
- Assist with the engineering efforts and architectural design of an application meant to scale to billions of processed data points
- Work with a team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers
- Work collaboratively with members across multiple teams in order to define cross-functional technical features
- Drive the design and implementation of the main business data flows
- AWS Cloud
- Docker, Kubernetes
What you need:
- 12+ years of production-level experience in building, delivering, and maintaining systems at scale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Distributed Systems
- Ability to design scalable and resilient microservice-based architectures, including clean REST APIs and streaming communication channels
- Strong programming skills – GoLang, Java, Python etc
- Deep understand of multithreading, concurrency, and parallel processing
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture
- Cloud Infrastructure Knowledge: AWS or GCP / Azure
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible
- Lead and Mentor junior team members with task detailing and directing execution for software development.
- Communication with product management to understand and execute requirements.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team in various physical locations
Nice to have skills:
- Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, SQL, Redis
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of benchmarks like CIS, PCI and NIST, DISA STIG etc.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $120,000 – $190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.