Remote.com (201-500 Employees, 124% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Remote offers international payroll, benefits, and compliance services for distributed employees and contractors.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Collections Senior Manager, joining our Financial Operations team.
- B2B collections professional with previous experience and proven performance.
- Demonstrated performance in using collections metrics to drive performance and results.
- Experience with standard collections workflows and best practices to drive collections effectiveness.
- Previous experience with analyzing and reconciling customer accounts (invoices and payments).
- Previous experience with calculations supporting accounting reserves and bad debt expense.
- Experience with a Fintech or start up company.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to drive successful actions and results.
- Write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Ownership of B2B customer accounts receivable using workflows, metrics, best practices and automations to maintain a healthy portfolio.
- Design and implement workflows for collections functions and activities which drive collections effectiveness while considering any impact to the customer relationship.
- Develop metrics, reporting and dashboards to monitor and evaluate Accounts Receivable and global credit risk.
- Perform analysis on delinquencies to identify root cause and support the design of innovative collection strategies.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Service and other Remote teams to ensure that our customers receive the best experience working with us.
- Perform analysis to support the allowance and provision calculations by accounting.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Head of Financial Operations
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Director of Finance Controller
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP Finance
- Interview with a founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!