AtoB (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The trucking and logistics industry provides the backbone of the economy. But the payments infrastructure on which it runs is broken. For the hard-working men and women of this sector, the existing suite of payment tools is outdated, difficult to use, prone to fraud, and saddled with shady fee structures. The incumbent players in this space often overlook the economic and practical needs of this user base.
We’re changing that. AtoB is building Stripe for Transportation — modernizing the payments infrastructure for trucking and logistics. Supply chains rely on the timely movement of capital to function efficiently. Our end game is a world in which that capital movement occurs fairly, smoothly, and without delay. As we pursue that end game, we aim to center our customers in every way — offering them world-class customer experience and building products that work with and around the unique constraints of their daily lives. We build for fleet managers in the office and drivers on the road. We strive for products that are efficient, satisfying, and useful. Our customers enable our modern economy — they deserve it.
Our history and background
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, building apps that were featured on the Apple app store, and completing other great projects. We have staff and senior engineers from Google, Uber, Meta, Shopify, etc.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Marc Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Mozilla, Wealthfront, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and other funds such as Climate Capital, Contrary Capital, Collaborative Fund, Designer Fund, Human Capital, Leadout, XYZ Capital, among others.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
About the role:
The Communications Specialist will own our marketing communications that go out to our potential and existing customers. They will work cross functionally and drive communications-related projects. We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, is curious, and ambitious. Even if you don’t fill all the requirements we still encourage you to apply, look forward to hopefully hearing from you!
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and optimize marketing communications going out to existing and potential customers with a variety of goals: increasing adoption of new products, decreasing churn, improving conversion, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with departments across the company to build and deliver campaigns tied to their goals and projects within established SLAs.
- Partner with design resources to constantly improve how our communications look and sound.
- Function as the gatekeeper for customer communications at AtoB, making sure our broader strategy and execution works flawlessly.
- Work with various product teams to plan communications for changes, GTM for new products and features
- Write creative communications that drive user adoption of features
- Create a strategy and communications for emails, SMS, in-app banners
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role managing communications
- Strong interest in the startup community and wants to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative tech company
- Enjoys organizing, planning, and coordinating a varied to-do list
- Problem-solving skills, will take initiative to find solutions to situations presented to them
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks without losing attention to detail
- Eager and excited to learn
- Prior B2B or fintech experience a plus
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive equity