Fuse Universal (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Fuse Universal
Fuse Universal isn’t just another learning company. We’re rudely shaking up the way that people and organisations learn and communicate, right across the world. Our unique Integrated Learning Platform allows businesses to shape their learning around their goals by tapping the inherent knowledge of the experts and peers within their organisation.
Used by over 150 progressive organisations worldwide — including Hilti, Vodafone, Panasonic, Scandic, and Avon — Fuse sparks active engagement for deeper learning experiences that ignite your people’s performance.
About this role
As the Community Engagement Manager at Fuse, you will be responsible for engaging and growing two audiences on our platform (Pink Fuse): Prospects and Customers. You also will help to grow a loyal “Fuse Enthusiast (advocate) Network” from within customers, partners and connected industry thought leaders such as Charles Jennings and Bob Mosher.
About the team
At Fuse, our Marketing team is responsible for developing our marketing and communication strategy to accelerate Fuse’s growth in the global enterprise learning and development marketplace.
Reporting directly to our Founder, your role will be a critical part of our Marketing team.
You will be hands-on in managing and measuring the two audiences using social media channel growth metrics such as acquisition of members, active engagement and frequent engagement. You will plan and organise regular digital, face to face and virtual activities such as our platform’s conversation facilitation, managing easy search access to Fuse related knowledge, creating curiosity through site design, content curation, facilitating of bottled best practise/tips and tricks and virtual community events and community face to face workshops:
- Community Growth: Responsible for growing active users and returning users engaging with our customer facing and prospect facing communities in our platform (Pink Fuse)
- Community Engagement: Able to contribute to ideas (events workshop, contents), create and execute on an engagement plan with the Marketing team and in partnership with the Services and Marketing teams
- Clients Relations: Identify advocates and encourage participation in Fuse advocacy programs
- Content: Working closely with the customer success team to capture and share customers’ success stories, best tips and practisers in bite size content, conversations, virtual sessions and f2f workshops
- Digital Content: Working closely with the Marketing and Content team to ensure a consistent production of thought leadership, engaging content to share
- Strategy, Reporting & Analysis: Weekly and Monthly reporting on all metrics related to the business in terms of growth of the community participation and frequent engagement
- Ideally coming from a background of growing digitally engaged audiences on social media sites such as Youtube
- Data Obsessed. Up to date with the latest trends, digital landscapes and able to establish rapport with industry influencers
- Experience of managing owned channels with evidence of results and strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Comfortable with the creation of video content
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of functions, stakeholders, clients, prospects
- True team player and a resourceful, flexible and organised champion
- Remote first and flexible working
- L&D – peer and platform learning – it’s at the heart of what we do
- Medical Aid
- Home-working / Wellbeing allowance
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Retirement Annuity
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Annual leave – 22 days
- Company socials