Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Global (Time Zone: CET/WAT | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30-$50/hr.
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – long-term, ongoing project
Our client is a DeFi company passionate about giving users control of their finances. Founded by leading members of Bitcoin.com, Crypto.com and ZenCash, they live for transparency and decentralization.
- Help build & grow our community of investors, collect feedbacks and assist users on the platform
- Deploy successful online marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns through data analysis and user feedback, and prepare analytical reports for internal presentation
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication strategy and ultimately expand our digital footprint and brand awareness
- Grow and manage the relevant community, and coordinate with them to moderate the regional social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to enhance positive engagement
- Utilize social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote marketing initiatives
- 3+ years proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Familiar with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Medium, Discord, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., as well as strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto and DAO culture
- Strong analytical skill and able to create performance budget report for online activities
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Strong understanding of inflation and associated metrics.
- Experience in DeFi projects an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.