FairFi (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
FairFi is a community-driven yield routing protocol with the deflationary tokenomics. The protocol helps the user to choose the most profitable pools for their asset, as well as the level of risk. The product combines two technologies: the time-tested auto-compound and revolutionary farming/staking pool routing.
Hire CM team and manage them (with our HR’s help)
– Manage FairFi Telegram communities on a high-level and deliver high-quality content to promote FairFi.
– Design campaigns to drive user growth and engagement, and educate users.
– Plan and develop high quality engaging content, activities, and campaigns in our Telegram to boost community engagement
– Collect feedback from the community to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
– Contributes to the ideation and drives the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience
– Working with influencers
– Monitoring member engagement and suggesting ways to improve.
– Manage global team of contractors by communicating with them, tracking their contract terms and timelines, managing contract renewal or termination process, etc.
– Able to vet and onboard scalable software solutions to support communication channels. (i.e. bots, scripts and other plug ins)
– Comfortable with navigating through gray areas and ambiguity.
How you would contribute to our overall success of the team:
– Make the community team more efficient.
– Support FairFi core users to deliver on FairFi’s promise of a participant-focused network.
– 1-3 years of proved experience in community management or communications in crypto
– Is a detail-oriented self-starter who can manage project effectively
– Has a genuine interest in DeFi
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to collaborate while also working independently
– English native or bi-lingual
– Advanced knowledge of Google Suite
– Enjoys learning new platforms, demonstrates flexibility and prioritization skills in the daily work, and takes on whatever the day requires
– Prior experience working in a remote culture, and in a fast-paced, high-intensity start-up environment.
Our social media:
Telegram HR: @Mysterious_Girl_Lady_Recruiter