Real Vision (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
To help lead this growth, Real Vision is looking for a Web3 Community Manager to help develop and implement our community strategy for our growing NFT based communities. You’ll be working to grow and engage Real Vision members and create tailored, creative community strategies to best serve our audience. You will be a part of a team that functions across multiple areas within Real Vision including the development, design, sales, marketing and product teams.
The community manager helps establish group identity and culture by defining and applying incentivization strategies. The community manager leverages value across different parts of Real Vision by promotion of the community to the broader company as well as the larger ecosystem. Along with the Web3 leadership team the community manager will play an integral role in defining the roadmap and utility of our NFTs.
You should be a self-starter and a problem solver, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and at the rapid pace the Web3 world demands. This is a “roll-up your sleeves”, public-facing role and you will be expected to be an active voice in our community as a host and guide for our members
- Assist in designing and delivering Real Vision’s community strategy as we move into Web3
- Managing the day-to-day schedule of the community
- Monitoring the community and responding to questions and concerns either directly or with the help of moderators
- Identifying dynamics in the community by qualitative and quantitative measures
- Lead community programming and build out a calendar of tailored content, live experiences, AMAs, voice chats, town halls, community meetups and peer-to-peer virtual events
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues along with new ideas and business proposals to the appropriate internal parties. Be an internal advocate for users to ensure we know what is happening with our community and are finding solutions to their needs and problems
- Lead by example with a sense of ownership, attention to detail, and collaborative spirit that shows your commitment to the work
- Manage and operate Discord bots and automated features that make sense for the community to improve the overall experience of members
- Experience managing and hiring mods, and community building including Discord
- Familiarity with server and community management specific to Discord
- Fluent in English with excellent writing command for all formal and informal communication scenarios, from professional emails to emoji messages and internet lingo
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for DAO, NFT or tokenized community management
- Knowledge of and experience with different Web3 principles, including DAOs, tokenomics, NFTs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to command a brand voice with professionalism and precision
- Ability to lead with a level head and manage damage control in high-pressure situations
- Ability to apply clever and creative ways to spark conversation and community engagement
- Able to use judgment and past experience to know when to escalate concerns or issues versus addressing them immediately
- Consistently positive with an upbeat demeanor. Flexible and easy-going, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build solid working relationships -from individual contributors to founders
- Extremely organized, responsive, responsible, and accountable. You are the go-to person for your co-workers because you are enthusiastic about helping others and learning. You always find a way to make things happen
- Experience with event management and fusing virtual experiences with in-person events
- A background in investing
- EST time zone preferred
What We Offer
Real Vision is 100% remote
100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
20 days PTO per year (4 weeks), US holidays and 5 sick days
Growth opportunities in a collaborative, authentic, passionate culture
Real Vision All Access membership