MoneyLion (201-500 Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoneyLion is a mobile banking platform for borrowing, saving, and investing.
MoneyLion is a digital financial platform on a mission to rewire a broken banking system that applies a one-size-fits-all approach to personal finance. Since our launch in 2013, we’ve engaged with over 8.5 million hard-working Americans, with a focus on empowering them to take control of their finances to achieve their life goals. Our award-winning platform delivers holistic banking, lending and investing solutions while surrounding each customer with personalized tools, content and advice relevant to their unique financial situation — all in a single app.
We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team in Fintech, and all of our team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always and, above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we also support remote team members around the globe.
About the Role
Seeking a motivated and driven individual to join the Compliance team as our newest analyst. This Compliance Analysts will be responsible for reviewing marketing assets for various products that we offer. Ideal candidate would have above average understanding of state and federal regulatory requirements related to public facing marketing material. This person would work with a team of marketing professionals as their liaison for compliance related review and approval.
- Review and approve marketing and advertising submissions
- Review all marketing correspondence and escalate when appropriate.
- Collaborate with cross-department members to ensure compliance for the organization in a fast paced environment
- Oversee the prioritization of all marketing related assets for several product categories
- Understand the requirements of all associated third parties as it relates to marketing assets.
- Ensure all marketing assets meet federal and state regulatory requirement.
- 2-3 years of Relevant compliance experience
- Solid understanding of applicable state and federal regulations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to complete work within established timeframes and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collegial team with some direct supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
- Strong organizational skills – demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
Remote Opportunity! The individual can be located anywhere in the US.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission..
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Equity based compensation
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.