WW (501+ Employees, 0% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Contact Center Manager for our social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok) is primarily responsible for the efficient day-to-day operations of the social care team. The duties encompass planning, managing and evaluating workflow of the team; coordinating existing and new initiatives to meet service level and operational requirements; recognizing and recommending operational improvements. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners.
The Manager is able to make tough data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed, and evolving environment. They are passionate about WW, and able to deliver details regarding related issues/activities..
- Develop objectives for the day-to-day activities of the social care team that includes: Customer Care support for all WW’s social handles, WW’s social platform (Connect), WW’s Shop reviews, and WW’s App reviews.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of people, technology, and training.
- Ensure the Social Care team playbook is always up to date with current response strategy, tone of voice guidance, channel KPIs, and escalation protocols.
- Evaluate and drive high-level performance of teams with key performance metrics. Meet all social response SLAs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure operational readiness of the social care team for all company initiatives and cultural posts.
- Identify and analyze member inquiries, issues, and trends on all channels. Summarize and share feedback with the appropriate team for increased member engagement and accountability for success.
- Keeps current on emerging trends and industry use of social media as related to customer care.
- Oversee resource planning and scheduling processes for each of the assigned lines of business
- Conduct effective, regularly scheduled team meetings to maximize communications, planning, and critical problem-solving efforts in addition to holding one-on-one meetings with the team of customer care agents.
- Represent the customer care team in meetings, anticipate and highlight any concerns with key stakeholders to prepare response strategies.
- Recommend improvements to streamline business processes. Ensures cost effective, efficient and customer focused solutions in accordance with operational procedures. Implements change management strategies throughout the department.
- Analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Thrive in a team environment and work independently in a diverse, dynamic and high-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Create an environment within the organization that consistently supports and executes on WW values.
- Ensure that all team members understand the company’s goals and objectives and recognize how their functions contribute to the achievement of these goals.
- Coordinate multiple projects and tasks ensuring their timely and quality completion.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of Customer Care on social media handles experience is preferred.
- Experience with a social platform such as Verint or Sprinklr is optimal.
- Familiarity with WeightWatchers program/membership is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and or Google Doc, Google Suite (intermediate Docs, basic Sheets.)
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center principles and processes.
- Superior organizational, communication, customer service, and time management skills.
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively interact and partner with people at all levels within the Company.
- Experience working with international partners across different time zones and cultures is desired.
- Creative ability and writing proficiency including presentation of information to help drive change.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully manage workloads or adjust priorities as needed.
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.