DappRadar (51-200 Employees, 96% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
DappRadar is looking for an enthusiastic Content Editor & Writer with a passion for Web3, which would cover blockchain technology, NFTs, DeFi, blockchain gaming, and everything in between.
Over the past 4 years, DappRadar has become the largest data-driven dapp distribution platform on the market, letting 1 million users per month discover all kinds of decentralized applications or dapps. Not only users but also researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can gain easy access to actionable market data to make informed decisions.
DappRadar prides itself on delivering high-quality, accurate insights in blockchain applications. Users can discover the value of their NFTs, manage their token holdings, or discover new and upcoming blockchain applications.
We’re growing and looking to expand our team with an experienced CONTENT EDITOR. Someone who has a passion for blockchain technology understands Web3 and has experience interacting with DeFi, NFTs, and/or blockchain gaming.
As our new Content Writer & Editor, your mission will be to:
- Produce written, data-driven content based on trends, news, and analysis of the dapp ecosystem, blockchain, and the wider metaverse.
- Take a proactive approach to research stories, unearthing nuggets of insight and uncovering unique insight for DappRadar readers.
- Work closely with the wider editorial team on a dedicated content schedule and provide input and recommendations to enhance team output.
- Edit and improve written work from freelancers and colleagues. Think about following the stylebook, optimizing for SEO, and keeping content up-to-date.
- Take a proactive approach to measuring article performance and its impact on business-critical KPIs and take a consistent approach to continuous improvement and demonstrate learnings.
- Use the DappRadar products, provide feedback and introduce readers and users to new and existing features on the platform.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news from different market segments, including DeFi, NFTs, and gaming.
- Provide wider support where required to commercial, communication, and product teams.
We expect you to…
- have 1+ years of relevant experience in media production, content creation, or editorial (ideally within the Blockchain / Crypto space)
- have a solid understanding of basic terminology in the blockchain space and the ability to understand blockchain data (e.g., Etherscan, BSCscan, DappRadar)
- have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the results of the analysis in easy-to-understand content
- be detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and highly organized
- be metric-driven, understanding web analytics, and keen to experiment in order to drive results
Why DappRadar? We care about you, so we can offer:
- Remote work possibility (You are the one who decides where to work from) & flexible working hours (It’s about how much you do, not how long)
- An international team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Participation in all corporate events, internal and external training
- “Family first” policy
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience)
If you’re interested in joining DappRadar, please send us your CV/resume and a motivation letter. In this motivation letter, please describe your experience using blockchain applications and tell us about your favorite dapp. We’re excited to learn more about you!