Vervegroup (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Verve Group’s consumer-first advertising suite is a leader in consolidating data, demand and supply technologies to create better business outcomes for advertisers and publishers. With a privacy-first approach, Verve Group’s full-stack programmatic solutions are built for brand-safe environments and trusted by top 100 advertisers with direct connections to 4,000+ publishers and apps globally. Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with 20+ offices worldwide. Learn more at www.verve.com.
Are words and pictures the centers of your universe?
Do you see yourself as the Walt Disney of B2B and ad-tech, thinking of new ways to bring stories to life?
If so, keep reading.
Verve Group is looking for a left brain/right brain Content Manager to bring the stories of Verve Group, its brands and products to life.
Working with our Senior Director of Communications and other casts of characters, your primary responsibility will be to identify content gaps and opportunities across owned, paid, and earned content. Unlike Walt Disney’s empire, YOUR content will vary from email, social media, blogs, press, sales materials, and long-form content, so understanding a full-funnel approach to marketing is critical.
- Write and develop website content, blog posts, social media posts, email marketing, and other relevant corporate communications materials.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to produce high-quality, multi-channel content.
- Efficiently match the tone of messaging across channels to ensure a consistent and holistic voice for all Verve Group brands.
- Contribute and manage an editorial calendar.
- Responsible for day-to-day branded content workflows and timelines.
- Conduct market research that will inform the strategic planning and implementation.
- Collaborate with multiple groups within the organization to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and create compelling content to support their business objectives.
- Optimize content to increase SEO.
- Collaborate with management to achieve specific communication goals, objectives and evaluation methods to determine program success.
- Stay current on content marketing trends in order to best serve overall marketing and business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications or related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience working in a content marketing role in a B2B tech company.
- Demonstrated creative ability with regard to writing effective social media content, blog articles, long-form content (such as reports and eBooks), email marketing, promotions, advertising, and strong editing skills.
- A proven track record of executing successful multi-platform content and marketing programs.
- Experience in developing thought-provoking content.
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Google Slides.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to effectively work with executives and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current trends and techniques in content development, marketing, and social media.
- Loves research and delving deeply into subject matter to create compelling, relevant content.
- Skilled in managing multiple projects for delivery in a timely manner.
- Exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must.
What we offer
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays and 3 wellness/ social responsibility days
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development Stipend
- English and German Language Classes
- Work/ Travel Program
This position will be remote located anywhere in the US.
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.