Fleetio (51-200 Employees, 155% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking for a fleet-focused content creator to produce various types of content (think keyword-centric blog posts, white papers, landing pages, social media, etc.), to expand our company’s digital footprint, connect with our vast market of fleet professionals and generate leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and excellent project management skills. You must be naturally curious, constantly researching and fostering a deeper understanding of our target market and its needs.
This role is a direct contributor to the growth of our organization and a key player on the content marketing team. The main goal? To grow top-of-the-funnel lead generation and conversions. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. We raised a $21M Series B in late 2020 and are on an exciting trajectory as a company.
More about our team and company:
- Watch our culture videos: https://fleet.io/culture
- Fleetio overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- More about the Fleetio platform: https://www.fleetio.com/features
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
What you’ll be doing
- Help grow and nurture our lead database by creating quality content and measuring its effectiveness across marketing channels
- Strategize and develop various types of content like blog posts, white papers, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, webinars, infographics and more to connect with our audience of fleet managers and other personas
- Manage daily content planning, development and publishing across Fleetio’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) and our YouTube channel
- Curate a social media community and regularly monitor platforms for engagement opportunities
- Foster relationships through existing online communities and map out opportunities to build and develop Fleetio’s online communities
- Develop strategies to help increase employee social media engagement
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with industry influences and brand ambassadors
- Assist in the planning of topics and booking of guests for podcast episodes and case studies
- Collaborate with other content marketers, designers, web developers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to gather information and produce relevant content
- Use your knowledge of SEO to craft content that will rank
- Stay curious, immersing yourself in our industry and target audience to understand what content will be most relevant, engaging and timely
- Stay creative, consistently brainstorming ideas for the next content opportunity
- Use marketing analytics to optimize and scale content initiatives and measure success
What’s in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible, fun team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio the successful, high-growth company it is. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (we have 4,000+ paying customers in over 75 countries).
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning (2012).
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS/software-focused role
- Experience working in the transportation, automotive or fleet sector (or adjacent industry) required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills — the ability to tell a compelling story is key
- Experience planning and producing content for corporate social media accounts
- Experience building and engaging an audience through video content channels
- Experience producing and optimizing content to drive online lead generation and measuring success
- Experience identifying and interviewing subject matter experts for the purpose of content generation (podcast-specific experience preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in implementing SEO best practices
- Attention to detail in order to maintain a consistent brand style and voice across various social and content channels
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven — think scale!
- Strong analytical skills, ensuring all content marketing efforts are measured and optimized
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts and always brainstorming the next project
- Strong collaboration skills to work with many roles within Fleetio
- Exceptional research skills to allow for a deep dive into the industry and conversations with customers, prospects and team members
- Working knowledge of design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and/or Canva is considered a plus
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].