Art Blocks (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. You pick a style that you like, pay for the work, and a randomly generated version of the content is created by an algorithm and sent to your Ethereum account. The resulting piece might be a static image, 3D model, or an interactive experience. Each output is different and there are endless possibilities for the types of content that can be created on the platform.
Art Blocks is looking for a curious and collaborative Content Strategist that’s excited about digital ownership and generative art. We are looking for team-oriented candidates that treat each other with kindness and respect. This position is fully remote and open to anyone in the US.The ideal Content Strategist is a multidisciplinary storyteller who is curious about our audience, future audiences, and what makes them tick. You get excited creating narratives and experiences with the power to transform and change the way people think. In this role, you also demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate complex topics in inspiring ways, across a variety of mediums, including across digital-first audiences and vice versa. We want someone that will push the edge of how we are thinking about the intersection of technology and art, and what that story is.
What does this look like?
- Author powerful content strategies into concise areas of responsibility.
- Identify new opportunities and new engagement spaces in close collaboration with our events, business development, and creative teams.
- Consistently execute bold ideas across our digital channels that encourage sharing, engagement, and sparks curiosity in our future community.
- Plan and build connected stories across digital platforms, including social channels, email, and web, including a robust content calendar.
- Provide strategic counsel, consistently introduce new ideas and approaches and be able to educate an internal team.
- Implement our brand voice and personality.
- Create and collaborate on the creation of multiple content formats like text, graphics, photography, and video.
- Work with team members to ensure exceptional quality on all digital strategy and communication distributed by Art Blocks, including our newsletter, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And, work to share that content across the Art Blocks ecosystem.
- Analyze traffic and follower data, finding key patterns or learnings and presenting the plan to move forward. Amplify artists, collectors, events and Art Blocks brand through relevant channels.
- Explore new social media channels to expand our cultural impactTake a holistic approach to content strategy and use the appropriate voice for each audience aimed at telling a broader story
- 2+ years in marketing, communications or a similar field.
- Strong intuition and the ability to self-start and push a project forward, including setting goals, assigning responsibilities, managing accountability.
- An understanding of marketing best practices and experience in digital marketing.
- Experience developing and marketing project plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Experience measuring marketing initiatives and reporting on results – Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Sprout Social or similar platforms.
- Experience using data, research, and insights to inform positioning and creative directions for our brand and marketing campaigns.
- Strong, concise creative writing and skills with a desire to participate in the work with your team – to whatever degree necessary.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.
- 2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided work from home setup to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $50 million dollars in charitable giving.
- 401k with match
Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).