Reporting to the SVP Marketing, your primary responsibility is to provide support for the Mimeo communications strategy, and create or plan for the creation, delivery, and governance of useful, usable content to support marketing plans and business objectives. This position is remote and the chosen candidate can work anywhere in the US.
- Participate in the development and tactical execution of content marketing initiatives which drive traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate and coordinate with subject matter experts on the creation of a variety of content.
- Plan, write and edit content marketing and communications materials as assigned, including website articles, webinars, email communications, brochures, case studies, press releases, landing pages, newsletter articles, advertising, social media posts, and other materials as needed.
- Manage the Podcast efforts – contact guest candidates, develop content outline with stakeholders, manage the release to internal audience and to listening apps, and all related communications and processes.
- Plan and administer public relations programs and manage outreach to media and associations.
- Conduct research as needed to create content relevant to the target audience. Understand the target personas and topics that are relevant to them.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to establish marketing strategies, meet goals, and manage objectives.
- Manage Mimeo’s social media channels and lead the creative development process, from ideation to execution.
- Drive the communication across all company social media platforms and ensure cohesion among each channel.
- Collaborate in the planning and creation of content related to customer events and industry trade shows.
- Produce high-quality content internally that is relevant to specific business segments including vertical markets, buyer personas and stages along the customer journey.
- Accountable for creating, proofing, editing, copywriting, and quality assurance and optimization of offline and online content, marketing campaigns and brand messaging in accordance with corporate standards together with the campaign managers.
- Collaborate in RFP responses.
- Continually audit and update web and collateral content as product or company information changes.
- Manage search engine optimization of website pages, keeping a record of changes made.
- Assist team with digital asset maintenance and management.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Education: B.A. or B.S. in Communications/Journalism/Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum five years of experience in B2B content marketing.
- Technical skills: MSFT office, Copywriting, social media, wordpress, SEO tools, google analytics.
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks and projects and meet related deadlines.
- Strong conceptual thinker with an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what content audiences want/consume and how to create it.
- Assist with capturing and integrating the voice of the customer into marketing communications.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders, across multiple areas.
Mimeo.com is the innovator of online managed content distribution and printing. Our global footprint and cloud based platform provide customers the simplest way to create, manage, and distribute content they rely on to do business.