Quantum Metric (201-500 Employees, 160% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our number one goal at Quantum Metric is happy people, healthy and diverse culture. We’re passionate about empowering people to develop their passions, as well as ensuring that everyone feels supported along the way with training and development programs designed to accelerate your career. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through our numerous committees and resource groups, including the Woman’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. By joining Quantum Metric, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the trajectory of your career in the highly competitive enterprise SaaS space. In 2021, 26% of employees received an internal promotion.
By joining our team, you’ll help some of the world’s most recognized brands deliver cutting-edge digital experiences that empower employees to truly empathize with their customers.
About this role
Quantum Metric is looking for an experienced content writer to join the growing content marketing team to engage various audiences on our platform and thought leadership. We are looking for a writer with a passion for storytelling, and translating technical concepts into content that captures the reader and is easy to understand.
- Work with the marketing team to create fresh short- and long-form content including eBooks, whitepapers, blog posts, benchmark reports, infographics, and more
- Develop relationships with product marketing and other stakeholders to inform and shape product related content
- Liaise with SEO resource to align SEO strategy to content and increase web traffic
- Manage and organize blog calendar
- Have understanding and mastery of leveraging brand persona in voice, tone, and messaging
- Assist with annual and quarterly content measurement, particularly in relation to blog posts and keyword performance
- Contribute editorial knowledge and ideas to the content planning process
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Understand our audiences and map content to their needs and perspectives
- Ideate new thought leadership topics for owned and earned channels based on industry trends and topics
- 4+ years of experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role
- Experience covering B2B technology topics and identifying new trends and topics
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Comfortable writing under frequent deadlines and incorporating edits from contributors
- Experience in an agency or in-house role within a startup marketing team
- Experience working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to create compelling, accurate, useful content across formats and channels
- Ability to distill technical topics in multiple ways and contribute to content planning sessions
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, or related field
- Compensation: $70k-85k
Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (PTO, Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
Summer Splash! Every other Friday off during summer
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf