Howspace (51-200 Employees, 223% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the job
Howspace is an AI-powered collaboration platform for engagement and sense-making at a scale. While the number of international enterprise clients is growing rapidly, we’re looking for a talented Contract Manager to join our Operations team and facilitate the growth from the contract and compliance perspective!
In this full-time position, preferably located in Germany, Finland, Sweden or Netherlands, your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the client contracts globally, drafting and revising them in collaboration with the Operations team
- Supporting our Sales team in their meetings with enterprise prospects & clients
- Ensuring sufficient risk management when it comes to complex contracts
What we offer
Howspace is a flat organization offering everyone a lot of freedom and possibilities for growth in a company culture that encourages learning, collaboration, and transparency. On top of that, we provide:
- Remote and flexible working environment, with opportunity to work at our offices
- Howspace Days and other team gatherings
- Company-wide bonus plan based on the company growth, with bonus potential up to 40% of the annual salary
- Top-of-the-line equipment based on your preferences
- Purpose driven team of Howspacians, without traditional hierarchies and supervisors
- Howspace is entering hyper-growth phase, which creates plenty of growth opportunities for each Howspacian!
Skills and experiences we’re looking for
- Solid experience in international enterprise contracts
- Experience in sales within Saas industry is seen as a benefit
- Understanding of Data processing agreements is seen as a benefit
- Solution-oriented and creative mindset
- Ability to focus on details in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills cross-functionally
- Proficient skills in English, other language skills are seen as a benefit
We would love to hear from you!
We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis.