Ricoh eDiscovery (, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contract Review Attorney – eDiscovery
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Contract Attorneys for Remote Work
Our company handles a large number of e-Discovery cases and for a multitude of clients. We have the only privately run FBI certified e-forensics lab in the country. We host data as a Relativity licenser.
Benefits of working with us:
- 100% Remote work.
- Flexible hours.
- Second income for solo practitioners.
- Objective metrics to evaluate performance.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly staff with a team environment.
- Opportunities for full time placement.
Our Review Attorneys work on many aspects of e-Discovery:
- First level review:
- Check documents for relevancy to the case,
- Scrutinize for privilege, and items that may need redaction such as social security numbers and protected health information.
- Place documents into categories.
- Quality control – the top reviewers are selected for additional responsibilities based on objective performance. They correct mistakes made in first level and provide feedback. Software permissions are increased and top reviewers are trained on more technical searches and features of Relativity.
- Privilege review, Documents withheld for privilege need a brief description of why it is privileged for a log that is used in court.
- Personal identifying information, ex. Social Security Numbers.
- Protected Heath Information
Requirements – Must have
- Juris Doctor. J.D.
- Bar Admission/Good Standing in at least one US State.
- Internet Access.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Attorney-Client Privilege and Attorney-Work Product privilege.
- Ability to attend meetings scheduled 9-5 Central Time. *typically a project has 1-3 meetings a week that might be recurring.
- E-Discovery experience. Strong preference given
- Experience with Relativity.
- Priv Logging.
- 2nd Pass QC.
- Leadership Role.
- Special certifications
- Intellectual Property – Patent Bar.
- Foreign language certifications for translation.
- Healthcare experience.