Revolut (501+ Employees, 52% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is an inseparable part of everything we do at Revolut. There would be no successful product, service, employee, team, process – and the list can go on – if there was no efficient communication around it That’s why our Communications team is made of extremely creative and reasonable individuals. They speak with the right words to the right people at the right time. Even the most complex topics turn out to sound simple and clear when communicated by these masters!
Copywriters and Language Owners are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, through people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites So, if you feel like you’re both creative and technical, keep reading! If you can easily put yourself in target audience shoes, keep reading And if you also know how to weave storytelling into communications, for goodness’ sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply!
What you’ll be doing
• Delivering high quality copy adapted in target language and ensuring that daily volume expectation are met
• Adapting long term strategic brand tone vision to local markets culture differences and perceptions
• Contributing to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
• Contributing to live updates in respective languages of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
What you’ll need
• Language competency: to be a native speaker of English (US)
• 1+ years of experience in copywriting/translations
• Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
• Experience in translating & transcribing content in a similar field
• Experience in writing creative and engaging content
• Joy of working in the intersection of copy and design
• Understanding how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
• Team player abilities with experience on how to collaborate across functions
• Data-driven approach and awareness of the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
• Great self-organisation skills to keep cool when working to tight deadlines
• Experience with writing for different audiences and knowledge on how to adapt your copy appropriately
• Bachelor degree
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.