Oval Money (51-200 Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits – with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this Role you will
- Work alongside CRM Manager on delivering engaging, impactful email campaigns.
- Crafting compelling copy for social media, ads, press releases, and landing pages.
- Writing market-related content to present and create trading opportunities.
- Test and tweak CTAs, subject lines, and copy for maximum efficacy and return.
- Contributing ideas to and publishing posts based on the team content calendar.
- Creative content writing for the company blog and for use across the website.
- Working as an integral part of the marketing team based in the UK and Italy.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in an unstructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solver – able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Outcome-oriented; you articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Aware of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience.
- Self-starter, you don’t wait to get information and guidelines but take actions to find them.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- Native Italian speaking and written, and fluent in English.
- 3+ years of experience as a content writer, preferably in financial services.
- Creative, with an ability to communicate effectively across all channels.
- Proactive and hands-on attitude; able to manage multiple projects.
- You have SEO experience and write with clients’ needs in mind.
- We provide a laptop with monitor and mouse.
- Have your own Oval Kit: t-shirt, hoodie, stickers, water bottle, notes, lanyard.
- Water, Coffee and Fresh Fruits free.
- Health Insurance with Fondo Est.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Referral program: we pay our employees when someone they know takes a job at Oval because of their suggestion.
- Oval allows its team members to spend time across its offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Oval is participating.