Loop & Tie (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Loop & Tie:
Corporate gifting is timeless. It’s also wasteful, dated and inefficient. At Loop & Tie we built a platform to connect the $125B spent each year on one-size-fits-none, mass-produced corporate gifts with small businesses and charitable causes. We’ve redesigned the corporate gift exchange with a choice-based engagement platform that helps customers build connections while empowering them with the data they need to deliver time-saving, ROI-supportive gifting campaigns.
Loop & Tie is the gifting platform of choice, used by a wide range of Fortune 500 companies, startups, and pro sports teams to connect with their communities through scalable, individualized gifting. Social impact is woven into our technology, strategy and culture. At Loop & Tie, the WAY we build our platform is just as important as the platform itself. We’re looking for a Corporate Paralegal to provide broad corporate start-up support while centering our ethos of using business as an engine for progressing social and environmental initiatives.
Our Corporate Paralegal will provide key input and support in defining the legal and compliance processes of the company, and will own maintenance of certain processes going forward. The ideal candidate enjoys alternating between collaborative strategizing and independent execution, and is comfortable working cross-functionally in a manner that prioritizes accessibility.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
● Experienced working in tech
● Excited by the opportunity to facilitate legal and compliance affairs with a social impact mindset in a for-profit environment
● Comfortable defining and implementing processes
● Skilled at research, and dogged in following through
● Familiar with the challenges and opportunities of fully remote, fully digital work
● Adaptable, collaborative, organized and kind
As a Corporate Paralegal at Loop & Tie, you will:
● Be the second member of the Legal team, providing invaluable support to In-House Counsel
● Shape process definition, support implementation, and have the ability to own ongoing process execution
● Touch the full gamut of legal support required by a growth-phase tech start-up, including contracts lifecycle, vendor onboarding, human resources, data privacy and security, corporate governance, marketing, and new product support.
● Be encouraged to explore your curiosity, and develop in the direction of your interests
● 4-7 years of corporate paralegal experience, including in-house experience in tech
● Exceptional organizational skills, with a genuine love of following through
● A demonstrated ability to add structure to ambiguous processes
● A flexible and confident point of view
● Familiarity with SaaS and Data Privacy & Security
○ Experience in the MarTech and/or eCommerce spaces
○ Experience with Corporate Governance
○ Experience with Compliance
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Loop & Tie is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Our current team is 29% BIPOC and 61% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Diversity is recognized by our team as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes difference in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a sustainable and equitable environment at Loop & Tie.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.