Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our Talent Acquisition team pro-actively source, attract, engage, excite, and support talent-hiring across North America. We are expanding our Talent team and looking for experienced talent experts who love to drive business growth and contribute to organizational performance by identifying the right talent in a full-cycle recruitment role.
When you join our Talent Team, you join the spotlight for showcasing why Smile is fast becoming a destination employer. Amazing intelligent and creative people to work alongside, professional development and on-the-job coaching are some offerings. We also offer excellent health and dental benefits, including an EAP, work from home (or anywhere), flexible hours and days, training, generous paid time off and many other perks our staff enjoy. When you join our Talent Team, you join the spotlight for showcasing why Smile is fast becoming a destination employer.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
What you’ll you do
- Drive full-cycle recruitment for various roles within the organization.
- Proactively identify those who will make a difference in our mission to improve global health.
- Creatively and proactively, network and attract passive candidates for roles using all tools available, including social media, creating accurate and effective external job advertisements.
- Conduct effective interviews with candidates, documenting questions and answers to assess competencies, skills, qualifications and suitability properly.
- Conduct intake sessions with Hiring Managers, review, update, enhance existing job descriptions before commencing searches to validate existing job responsibilities, role outcomes and competencies and align or update the internal salary and compensation guidelines.
- Present pre-screened candidates with a profile summary to hiring managers highlighting qualification and culture compatibility with a recommendation.
- Works collaboratively with the talent acquisition manager and hiring managers to assess current and future hiring needs.
- The opportunity to participate in special HR projects and expand your skills.
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of full-cycle talent acquisition/ corporate recruitment experience.
- Energy and a keen ability to match talent with business needs.
- Experience hiring for various teams is highly preferred.
- Adaptability and ability to support our fast-growing workplace.
- Proven ability to prioritize and track multiple roles.
- Great attitudes and the readiness to have fun.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions during the application or interview process, please let us know.