This is a unique opportunity for a high-performing, motivated healthcare lawyer to join and grow with a best-in-class organization in a dynamic industry at an exciting time.
As Director & Counsel, you will partner with and advise the company’s growth, marketing, network management and operations organizations, providing them with market-focused, actionable guidance and support, helping them to develop and enable their strategic goals.
In this role, you will:
- Negotiate complex contracts and value-based arrangements with customers, and healthcare providers.
- Serve as a strategic legal and risk advisor to the company’s growth, marketing, network management and operations organizations.
- Forecast, analyze and educate the company on applicable federal and state regulatory developments.
- Respond to inquiries from our regulator partners.
- Review customer and related marketing materials.
- Drive special projects, as assigned by divisional leadership.
This role is for you; if:
- You enjoy working with teams by building trust, fostering positive collaborative relationships and partnering with a diverse group of people.
- You have the desire to grow and develop as a lawyer
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You enjoy working through ambiguity and a changing market environment.
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously.
You should get in touch if you have:
- Juris Doctor degree.
- Licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction in the United States; ability to obtain in-house licensure in core company state, if necessary.
- 3-5 years of overall legal experience;
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.