Silicon Valley Startup (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re transforming the way B2C relationships and communication happen at scale. We develop and sell a web-based and mobile SAAS platform. Our client’s range from small businesses to large notable ones.
Have you ever looked at some of the best SAAS apps and thought “I could build that” or “I would love to add a silicon valley company to my resume”? Here’s your opportunity.
Our product is a real-time, collaborative, web and mobile platform. The front-end relies heavily on Quasar (Vue), Vuex, Websockets, and Capacitor. Back-end is pure API with stellar performance.
We’re seeking a creative front-end engineer who can help our team produce stunning, professional, secure, and performant software.
- 2+ yrs experience building products with a modern JS framework; Vue preferred.
- Experience building with MVC or similar patterns
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS like the back of your hand
- A good eye for design, fonts, and the ability to create interfaces on-the-fly
- Self-starter and able to see projects through from idea to publish
- Independent problem solver. We work as a team but you must be able to sort out tough problems independently as well.
- Good communication in English.
- Able to have meeting on Pacific time (late/early are fine). Our team is global.
Nice to haves:
- Basic vector creation skills and a good working knowledge for Inkscape, Illustrator, or similar.
- Basic web animation skills.
- Minimal back-end understanding of APIs, web servers, and databases.
- Websockes & real-time bi-directional data experience
How to apply
Imagine that you are in our shoes – hiring a front-end engineer you will work closely with for the foreseeable future. What would you want to see from an ideal candidate? Resume, portfolio/examples, etc.?
Email us that about yourself. We’re open to any good-hearted & talented person and would love to hear from you.