MoonPay (201-500 Employees, 1,000%+ 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
- Manage all operational aspects of a social media campaign including pre-production, production, workflow, timelines, asset development, delivery and budget tracking.
- Create schedules, manage SOW process, billing, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
- Capture campaign metrics to evaluate success of assets and production efficacy.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the creative team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate clearly to stakeholders about updates on progress, process, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external creative and social agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of social assets per the marketing and media plan.
- Provide regular feedback to the brand marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
- Experience in kicking off and briefing agencies on MoonPay processes regarding branding, creative, billing, project tracking, creative production, finishing and delivery.
- Experience managing and delivering social assets to internal and external partners and media outlets is a must.
- Ability to effectively translate creative feedback to external agencies in order to negotiate external agency bids.
- 7+ years producing photo and motion shoots at a tech company, network, streaming service, or advertising agency.
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and communicate department process changes to all necessary internal and external partners.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management and naming convention process experience a plus.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar editing program.
- Knowledge of the Macintosh operating systems.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An understanding of the creative production process, terminology and on-set etiquette standards.
- Network of industry professionals to utilize on productions, relevant directors, directors of photography, photographers, content creators and producers (VFX, AV, etc.).
- Experience negotiating contracts with productions companies and unions.
- Experience with Union and Non-Union Hiring and Filming.
- Understanding of photography & digital capture; including file formats and terminology.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, budget tracking, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
- Knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
- Experience with Post Production workflows, ability to edit if needed in a pinch.
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility